Engineering Curriculum at Coronado High School: 2010 - 2014

Thursday, March 3, 2011

5th Period: 4th Term Make Up Work

The iterative design process is an important part of any engineering effort. Over the course of the last 6 weeks, you may have had experiences that have caused you to revisit and improve your blog work.

If you're in 5th period, and you'd like to have certain work for the term reconsidered, please comment below on this post with the specific posts (please don't just say "check everything") you'd like to have looked at. Please do so no later than (NLT) close of business (COB) Friday the 4th.

Mr. Olson will review specified posts this weekend prior to submitting 6 week grades.

7 comments:

  1. ive redone my survival at sea, opt in 2, and my visual design posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have redone my visual design blog, my desk organizer blog, and both of the team building activity blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have completed my content is king post, and my 2nd opt in post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mr. Olson, I just did my Visual Design post and one Opt-In post, on Saturday I will do another Opt-In post so if you haven't checked it by then I should have 2 Opt-In posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised more of you wouldn't have taken advantage of a chance to improve your grades...

    Landry, turn on commenting on your blog so I can leave comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have redone my survival at sea, challenger opt in, and my carnival cruise.

    ReplyDelete