Engineering Curriculum at Coronado High School: 2010 - 2014

Thursday, March 10, 2011

4th Period: Claim Your TED Video!



Post a comment below to claim the TED video you want to choose! First come, first served. If someone has already claimed your video, choose another one.


A few things to keep in mind when choosing your video:

-Make sure it's something you're inspired by.

-Make sure there's some connection to our class (see me if you're not sure).

-Make sure you choose a video you think you can convince other people is important (this will help you succeed in PT II of the TED Challenge).

16 comments:

  1. I'm claiming the Case for Anonymity Online if it's allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm claiming Jeff Han demos his breakthrough touchscreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm claiming Ali Carr-Chellman: Gaming to re-engage boys in learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I claim salman khan: lets use video to reinvent education

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dibs on Joshua Klein on the Intelligence of Crows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dibs on Michael Pritchard's water filtration system

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm claiming Peter Haas: Haiti's disaster of engineering

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Pawlyn: Using nature's genius in architecture

    ReplyDelete
  9. I claim Thomas Thwaites: How I built a toaster -- from scratch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theo Jansen creates new creatures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eben Bayer: Are mushrooms the new plastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nathan Myhrvold: Could this laser zap malaria?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I claim: Johnny Lee demos Wii remote hacks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I claim Ahn Trio: A modern take on piano, violin, cello

    ReplyDelete