Engineering Curriculum at Coronado High School: 2010 - 2014

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mr Olson is at the School District Today

I found out on Friday that I will be attending the School District Strategic Planning meeting being held today. I will be out of the class for 2nd, 3rd and 4th periods.


Use this period to work on the following:
1) Follow the instructions I've posted to turn word verification off on your blog.
2) Complete the Content is King assignment.
3) By Friday of each week, you will complete one Opt In activity of your choosing. To get started for this week, click on the Opt In label on a post or label list to display all posts on the blog that I've tagged as "Opt In". Choose one of these activities to investigate.

3rd period - I'm picking up our computers at the school district today. In the mean time, please share computers with a partner to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment